With King's Travel and Tourism program, you can learn key skills in event planning, guest relations, resort management, worldwide destinations, and computerized reservation systems.
Our smaller class sizes make it easy for you to get one-on-one, personalized attention.
During the program, students spend time in an externship where they practice what they’ve learned and make valuable industry contacts.
Ready to get started? Call us at 800.768.2255 or fill out our information request form.
With King's College's 10-16 month Travel and Tourism programs, you can learn about:
- Worldwide tourism
- Domestic and global destinations
- Hospitality and tourism marketing
- Functions of computerized reservation systems
- Guest relations
- Meeting and event planning
- Front and back office operations