At King's College, our accounting faculty has real-world experience, so they can teach principles and concepts that are important to employment success.
Class sizes are small, making it easier to get to know your instructors and get personal, one-on-one attention.
With King's College's 16-month Accounting program, you can learn about:
- Recording, reconciling, and analyzing financial transactions
- Preparing financial reports for managers
- Handling receivables, payables, and payroll
- Using common accounting software
- Preparing corporate tax documents