With King's Travel and Tourism program, you can learn key skills in event planning, guest relations, resort management, worldwide destinations, and computerized reservation systems.
Our smaller class sizes make it easy for you to get one-on-one, personalized attention.
During the program, students spend time in an externship where they practice what they’ve learned and make valuable industry contacts.
With King's College's 16-month Travel and Tourism program, you can learn about:
- Worldwide tourism
- Domestic and global destinations
- Hospitality and tourism marketing
- Functions of computerized reservation systems
- Guest relations
- Meeting and event planning
- Front and back office operations